It is said that the human body contains 18 jins waste, you really put his own intestines as sewers?

to see an article, it surprised maxed out my small eyes!

it is said that the human body contains 18 jins waste, you really put his own intestines as sewers?

this article told us: the intestinal tract of 8-10 metres long, and thousands of plait wrinkle, on average every 3.5 cm has a bent, people even discharge every day, there are always food residue inside the fold of stranded in the gut.

it is said that the human body contains 18 jins waste, you really put his own intestines as sewers?

under the action of bacteria they hard, corruption, fermentation, accumulate over a long period, the food particles eventually form 5 to 7 mm thick, weighs 5-6 kg of black and stink, toxic substances, and firmly adhesion like rust on the intestinal wall, its hardness and tires are similar, they slowly erode our bodies, people used to call it a waste.

it is said that the human body contains 18 jins waste, you really put his own intestines as sewers?

after the play, I believe that many viewers have been stunned, awful waste, 18 jins?

it is said that the human body contains 18 jins waste, you really put his own intestines as sewers?

as a specialist of gastrointestinal surgery, just wanted to tell you a word, this is nonsense!

do you really think your bowel loops like your sewer pipe?

it is said that the human body contains 18 jins waste, you really put his own intestines as sewers?

family of sewage, as the growth of the use fixed number of year, the wall will be attached to all kinds of dirt and impurities, lead to pipe wall rough and narrow tube wall.But, the concept of human gut is completely different, and sewer is horse and the wind.

the intestinal tract is with metabolic functions.Say you think about your mouth, you decades never special cleaning oral cavity wall, brush your teeth, wash wash mouth, but you will find your oral cavity wall is ruddy.

first, intestinal secretion function, under normal circumstances, healthy adult secretion of intestinal juice every day about 7 ~ 9 l, 80% of which can be absorbed, the remaining 20% into the colon, most of them are absorbed.Into the colon is about 1.5 2 l, food before entering the colon, atherosclerosis, not hard poop.

the second, there are a lots of intestinal villus intestinal wall, these intestinal villus is small finger tentacles, helps increase the surface area of the intestinal absorption of nutrients.They update speed.This is because they are often exposed to chemicals, so they often tortured.So, the location of the cell update frequency is 3 to 5 days.Falls off metabolism, intestinal wall of senescent cells, new cells to replace, is not your home sewer, decades does not change.If your home sewer pipe replaced every 3 to 5 days, do you think of your home sewer will dirty one?

it is said that the human body contains 18 jins waste, you really put his own intestines as sewers?

under the microscope of intestinal villus

third, himself, as a general surgeon, to work more than ten years, thousands of cases of intestinal surgery, the patients who had never seen any of the gut what will waste, not to mention what the author said that weighs 5-6 kg, as regards what is hard like tires, it can only be ignorant people imagine.Clinically, patients with constipation decades old, 2, 3 day of fasting is not to have a meal, in the gut would be empty, the intestinal wall will be relaxed.

it is said that the human body contains 18 jins waste, you really put his own intestines as sewers?

in fact, in the modern medicine there is no waste. This concept, is some made in life, there are some more in order to promote the so-called "detox" health care products, the purpose of deliberately false health knowledge.

from the perspective of the digestion of food, food after oral chewing and preliminary digestion, through the esophagus into the stomach, and hydrochloric acid in gastric juice, mix all sorts of digestive juices, most of the nutrients absorbed by small intestine, enter the colon, the moisture in food residue is absorbed, residue began to gather forming, formation of dung.So, the so-called waste, should be piled up in the end of the colon prepare excretion of feces.

others say people should defecate once a day, more than a day defecate is waste.In fact, individual bowel habit is different, some several times a day, someone maybe 2-3 days, but as long as smooth defecation, stool character, color is normal, no diarrhea or constipation, so can be considered to be perfectly normal.

medical book without "waste." say, perhaps there are many in the "medicine" god of weight loss and health care products, such as there will be a waste.

The related content recommendation