Female college students went for a takeaway was hospital emergency blood dialysis

a few days ago, college students, 20, light snow (not her real name), accompanied by her classmates, were 120 rushed to the hospital emergency department.See pale face, hands tightly holding the belly light snow, the doctor began to understand the history, that light snow in the dormitory ordered a "green beans Fried meat" take-away, just eat less than two then feel nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, general weakness, classmate hurriedly call 120 rushed to the hospital.

female university students went for a delivery has been to a hospital emergency blood dialysis

originally, light snow is food poisoning.In the emergency department, and doctors to wash her stomach, rehydration after symptomatic treatment, light snow reduced symptoms of nausea and vomiting. However, after waiting for the blood test results came out, the doctors found light snow kidney revealed acute kidney injury.The emergency department doctors emergency contact renal physician, after discuss, finally decided to light snow dialysis treatment.

female university students went for a delivery has been to a hospital emergency blood dialysis

in our daily life, if improper cooking some food, it is easy to cause food poisoning.Such as light snow point of the "green beans Fried meat" of green beans, it contains a natural toxic substances, called saponins saponins with heat resistant performance, so cooking is not for a short period of time to kill it, only after a long time cooking can damage it.In addition, green beans also contains a RBC lectins, the body after eating unripe food may cause hemolysis reaction, skin yellow, urinate, such as color of soy sauce serious product because of the destruction of red blood cells and hemoglobin type tube blocking renal tubules, leading to acute kidney injury.

female university students went for a delivery has been to a hospital emergency blood dialysis

green beans is a common vegetables on the table, you must put it on the two ends before cooking and pod, should fully cooked when cooking, it is best to cooking until it again when no raw and raw green beans taste out of the pot to eat.Germination potatoes, fresh day lily, wild mushrooms, wild vegetables are likely to cause food poisoning, so we must pay special attention when cooking.

female university students went for a delivery has been to a hospital emergency blood dialysis

now the weather is getting hot, humidity is more and more big, very suitable for all kinds of bacteria breeding of microorganism, in kindergartens, schools, collective dining place such as unit canteens, restaurants, food more easily by bacteria pollution, and another one is very easy to bacterial contamination takes place, it's take-out shop!Now you never leave home, can eat to want to eat food, but there are many undesirable businessman in health should be paid attention to substandard black workshop cooking.So, some take-out to choose a shop with high reliability and good comments, to avoid the occurrence of food safety problems.In addition, the summer comes, many people like to eat cold dishes, because of the cold dish without adequate heating, more vulnerable to bacterial infection, it is best to eat now now, don't put too long.

I hope you must pay attention to food safety problem, once appear, nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, diarrhea, fever and other symptoms should be timely medical treatment, lest bungle illness.

(illustrated in this paper are data figure, only for reference)

(the author Zou Pinfang, chengdu university of traditional Chinese medicine graduate)

The related content recommendation